|Theses in Progress|
1. Contreras, Elenita (MAT-SPC). The Effects of Internet Use on the Youth: Implications to Pastoral Communication in Catholic Schools in San Jose del Monte, Bulacan.
2. Ureta, Maria Angela B, Ocarm. (MAT-SPC). Ministry for Media Professionals in the Philippines: An Approach from the Social/Pastoral Communication Perspective.
3. Zamar, Judy FSP (MAT-SPC). Challenges and Implications of Pastoral Communication to the Life and Work of the Daughters of St. Paul in the Philippines.
4. Rayco, Kenneth (MAT-SPC). Intercultural Communication in the Ministry and Mission of the Philippine Church: A Historical and Missiological Study.
5. Padilla, Mary Anne H. FSP. (MAT-SPC). Developing Pastoral Communication Competence in the Social Communication Apostolate of the Daughters of St. Paul.
6. Balane, Leoniel S. (MAT-SPC). Catechist Behavioral Intention Towards Adoption of Social Media as Facilitating Factor of Christian Faith.
7. Ruamaram, Fr. Narong (MAT-SPC/STL). The Role of Catholic Press in Thailand, Especially Udomsarn: An Investigation.
8. Fr. Andreas Sainyakit (MAT-SPC). Communication Competence in Pastoral Ministry for Priests and Pastoral Ministers in Amboina Diocese, Indonesia.
9. Fr. Amornkit Prompakdee (MAT-SPC). Thai Cultural Symbols for Pastoral Communication.
10. Fr. Benno Ola (MAT-SPC). The Pastoral Communication Dimension in Toba Batak Culture.
11. Roman, Anthony G. (MAT-SPC). Social Communication Ministry of the Federation of Asian Bishops’ Conferences.
12. Faborada, Der John (MAT-SPC/STL). Social Communication Dimensions of Priestly Ministry: Developing Dispositions and Competencies.
13. Edward Besumbun (MAT-SPC). The Contribution of “Hidup” Catholic Magazine to the Catholic Press in Indonesia: A Study on History, Structure and Development.
14. Huynh the Vinh (MAT-SPC/STL) Small Christian Communities for Pastoral Communication in the Diocese of Phu Cuong, Vietnam